Pulex Brass Channel
Pulex Brass Channel
About the Pulex Brass Channel
Our Pulex Brass Channels provide the sturdy support you need for an excellent window cleaning job. If you’re looking for a tool that lasts you a long time, our products are your best bet
Pulex channel features
These Pulex brass squeegee channels are made of durable high-grade material that can withstand frequent use. Two clips secure the rubber in the channel so it won’t come off easily in the middle of a job. The channel fits most squeegee handles, although we recommend using it with Pulex window cleaning products. WCR provides accessories as well as complete squeeges to help you with your window cleaning needs.
Pulex brass channel varieties and accessories
Here at WCR, you’ll find Pulex Brass Channels in different sizes, from a 6-inch channel to a good 22-inch. These ribbed channels are extra stiff to give you added strength. They can be used with the Quick Release Handle, Swivel Handle, or Stutzy Handle.
What makes a good squeegee channel?
If you’re a professional window cleaner or a homeowner learning the art of window cleaning, it’s important to know what a quality tool is. Be sure to get a product with a durable brass channel that’s stiff enough to withstand intense window cleaning jobs. Check if the rubber is properly secured as well. You don’t want the rubber blade to separate easily from the channel.
How to replace the squeegee rubber
The process is pretty simple. Remove the clips in the channel that keep the rubber in place. Pull out the old rubber and slide the new rubber blade back in. Don’t forget to secure it by clipping it back in. This channel can be replaced with any round top rubber.
How long do squeegee rubbers last?
There’s no exact lifespan. Sometimes, it can last for only one job or several jobs in a day with flipping and trimming. It will also depend on the windows and frames you’re working on, as well as the climate in the area.
BlackDiamond Flat Top, Ettore Soren, and Sorbo Squeegee Rubber WILL NOT fit in this channel.
ACCEPTED PULEX HANDLES:
The following Pulex handles have been tested and confirmed to fit this handle.
- Pulex UltraLite Aluminum Squeegee Handle
- Pulex Brass Window Squeegee Handle
- Pulex Swivel Squeegee Handle
- Pulex Swivel Stutzy Squeegee Handle
- Pulex UniHandle
OTHER ACCEPTED HANDLES:
The following handles have been tested and confirmed to fit this handle.
- Companion Tools Ledger Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Aluminum Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Stainless Steel Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Master Brass Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Stainless Steel Squeegee Handle with Rubber Grip
- Ettore Aluminum Quick Release Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Quick Release Stainless Steel with Rubber Grip Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Quick Release Brass with Rubber Grip Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Stainless Steel BackFlip Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Brass BackFlip Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Ledge-Eze BackFlip Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Brass Ledge-Eze Squeegee Handle
- Ettore ProGrip Comfort Quick Release Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Pro+ Quick Release Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Pro+ Super System Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Pro+ Super System Zero Degree Squeegee Handle
- Ettore Contour Pro+ Squeegee Handle
- Mr. LongArm ProCurve Squeegee Handle
- Sorbo Aluminum Squeegee Handle
- Sorbo Aluminum Fast Release Ultralight Squeegee Handle
- Sorbo Red Squeegee Handle
- Steccone Reg-Clip Aluminum Squeegee Handle
- Unger Brass Squeegee Handle
- Unger Pro Squeegee Handle
- Unger ErgoTec SwivelLoc 0° Squeegee Handle
- Wagtail Slimline Squeegee Handle
- Wagtail Pivot Control Squeegee Handle
|Manufacturer Part Number
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Are the clips and rubber included with the channel?
Yes. Two clips and one strip of squeegee rubber is included with this channel.
Will this channel come with rubber?
This channel comes with one squeegee rubber blade.