Multi Stage RO/DI Systems
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49*
Choosing a system
Choosing the right system for you and your business can feel overwhelming, but it is much easier than it seems. The first thing to consider is your local TDS, which you can find HERE. The higher your TDS, the more aggressive of a system you might need. The second thing to consider is how much you plan on utilizing your new system. If your goal is to be exclusively water fed, a multi-stage system like the XERO Pure is a great place to begin, but you might want to consider the XERO Pure MAX for more power. A third consideration is how many poles you want to operate at once. If the answer is two or more, look at a system such as the XERO Pure MAX +, or the Pure Water Power Little Beast. If you need some help figuring out which system best suits you, we are here 24/7 to help you every step of the way!
If budgeting for your business is the forethought, you might wonder, “Why not a simple DI system?” While you will produce pure water, you will burn through the resin in about four hours of serious work, which isn't a great option in the long run. Multi-Stage setups can get expensive, but we do offer Leasing Options.
Multi Stage systems are available from XERO in several different sizes ranging from three to five stages with various capacities.
- The XERO Pure is the original three stage system offered by XERO. This unit is great for beginners, has an output of 1/2 gallon per minute, which allows a user to operate one water fed pole. It is super lightweight and straightforward to operate. If you are worried about how tall the XERO Pure is, you can always consider the smaller version of this system, The XERO Pure Atom.
- The XERO Pure PLUS is the redesigned version of the XERO Pure. Offering a more comprehensive set of filters to help tackle water with a higher TDS with four stages of filtration.
- The XERO Pure MAX is the second generation of systems by XERO. This unit offers four stages of filtration. Dual RO membranes produce 1 gallon of water per minute, which means two water fed poles can be operated at once without adding a pump.
- The XERO Pure MAX Plus jumps right up to the next level. At five stages of filtration, this system includes a larger DI housing and the additional filter, plus a pressure gauge. Producing one gallon per minute, this system can also host two water fed poles at a generous height before adding a pump for more pressure.
- The XERO Triple PURE results from a months-long project perfecting the design to bring customers a purification system worthy of the biggest jobs out there. With three RO membranes, XERO has created a machine with an output of 3 gallons per minute at a whopping 100 PSI, enabling users to work with three poles simultaneously. This is the machine you roll up with to your most significant jobs, or even solar fields.
For more information feel free to give us a call or live chat with any of our knowledgeable specialists. We can suggest a multi-stage system based on your company's needs that are also within your budget. Call 862-266-0677.
Why Pure water?
You will find that more customers are becoming more conscientious and wary of some of the chemicals we use to clean their homes. You don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals with pure water because you are using only water! Once tap water passes through the system and has a TDS (total dissolved solids) reading of 0, it becomes pure, which is ultra-aggressive for removing dirt with ease. To learn more about how it works, check out Understanding Purification. In addition to its cleaning power, the design of the systems paired with water fed poles keeps you safely on the ground and off ladders.
Pure water is also versatile; you are not limited to cleaning windows! Pure water is safe and effective for use on solar panels and those high commercial signs! If you install an Exceed Univalve, you won’t waste water when you aren’t actively scrubbing windows.
For more information on the benefits, check out Ten Reasons to Go Waterfed.