Tucker Fill N Go System
Tucker Fill N Go System
About the Tucker Fill N Go System
The Tucker Fill N Go System brings pure water to any job site. With four stages of filtration, this 50-gallon tank system produces pure water for spot-free rinses on windows. This system comes as a single or dual user version.
The four stages of water filtration are as follows:
1. The sediment filter removes rust and large dirt particles
2. The carbon filter removes the chlorine
3. A 40 inch RO membrane removes minerals from your source water
4. Finally, the deionization process polishes off the rest, providing you with 100% pure water.
The 12 Volt Booster Pump increases pure water production and pushes water 3-4 stories high. Each operator has their own controller and pump with a remote on/off switch so you can control the flow while you're away from the unit. An in-line TDS meter monitors the water quality that is going into the tank. Includes 150' of 3/8 hose on each mounted reel.
The single-user version includes only one reel and one controller/pump setup while the dual-user has two reels and two pumps with controllers. This system is compatible with any water fed pole on the market.
*This system requires a battery that is not included. A deep cycle marine or RV battery is recommended.
*Do not use in below-freezing temperatures. Do not fill it: make sure it is drained.
- 4 Stage RO/DI System
- 52 Gallon Capacity, Single or Dual User set-ups
- 2.5″ x 10″ Sediment Pre-filter
- 2.5″ x 10″ Carbon Pre-filter
- 40″ Reverse osmosis member – 90% removal of impurities
- 4.5″ x 10″ DI Post-filter – Refillable or Replaceable
- Powerful 5.3 GPM production boost pump (increase production into the tank with this boost pump activated)
- Inline TDS meter for water monitoring of RO as well as DI production
- Remote-controlled digital flow meters for each operator allow for easy on/off of water flow as well as the ability to turn up or down the flow depending on the application
- 150′ of high quality 3/8″ ID supply hose per reel
- 1-year manufacturer warranty from Tucker Products Company
- 42" tall (with the reel)
- 45" wide
- 25" Deep
- Four-stage filtration system for 100% purified water
- 50-gallon capacity for both single or dual user set-ups
- Small, compact design for easy transportation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What's the approximate weight of this bad mama jama? I'm running an 87 Ford Ranger, so I've got to keep the max gross weight in mind.
Hi there! The Tucker Fill N Go System is approximately 150 pounds.
What’s the longest hose run you can put on the machine? I see it comes with 200’. Can you put 300’ and still get enough power? Also, what’s the weight, height, width, and length of the machine?
We suggest the 200' hose max for the Tucker Fill N Go System. The dimensions are 42" tall (with the reel), 45" wide, and 25" deep.
How does this unit get power? I suppose there is a pump that allows you to clean windows 3-4 stories up? What about cold temps? Sometimes I wash in 30 degree winter temps is that a problem or is this going to have to be winterized and unable to be used in below freezing temps? Are all waterfed poles compatible?
1. a battery is required / not included. Recommended is a deep cycle marine/RV battery 2. the delivery pumps will push water 3-4 stories no problem 3. Don’t use it in temps below freezing, don’t even put water in it, drain it. 4. any water fed pole on the market is compatible
Do the reels have to be mounted on the top of the unit? Or can they be removed and placed next to the unit?
The reels can only be mounted on the top of the unit.
Is this system okay to be left out in the elements, rain,sun or is it meant to under cover?
It is always better to keep your equipment protected from the elements. Especially is it vital that an RO membrane does not freeze.