Standard Edit Service
Standard Edit Service
About the Standard Edit Service
One of the most awesome benefits of being a WCRA / PWRA member is that your membership grants you free access to several hundred awesomely designed, proven effective print templates. All of our templates are downloadable and editable via Photoshop and other online PSD editors. However, if you don't have Photoshop, an eye for design, or the time to edit your marketing pieces, we can do it for you! The process is easy:
1. Find a template that you like from our templates section: https://windowcleaner.com/business/downloads
2. Purchase this Edit Service and write down your order/confirmation number.
3. Fill out the edit service form below or follow this link, https://form.jotform.com/221715735259157 (You will need to enter your Order Number).
*There is a 1 business day turnaround to complete edits and send initial proof. Two proofs are included in this edit service.
*When the final proof is approved, you can then place your order for your printed materials. Your edited files will be saved for future orders so you don't have to worry about losing them or going through the process again.
The Edit Service is offered for customers who will be placing their print order through WindowCleaner.com.
Standard Edit Service Editing Points:
- Contact Information / Text Changes
- Pricing and Expiration Dates
- Services Offered
- EDDM Mailing Information, if needed
The Edit Service DOES NOT include:
- Layout / custom work (Example: We will not create a custom piece for you or change the layout of an existing piece. What you see is what you get.)
- Resizing (Example: Some cards only come in 4x6, 6x9, or 8.5x11. If you want a piece resized, it is an additional $50)
***It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check their files for accuracy before sending to print. This includes, but is not limited to: spelling, verbiage, company information, coupon information, etc. The WCRA & The PWRA are not responsible for misprinted cards with incorrect information on them. Thank you!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.