Youtube Affiliate Program
Perks of the Program
Earn Passive Income
Earn commission on all sales you refer! People must purchase through your link. Affiliate links can only be shared on Youtube.
No time Commitment
Work on your own time and when it is most convenient for you. There is NO time commitment or deadlines from us.
Be An Industry Leader
If you are an active Youtuber, your videos are helping the window cleaning community. We strongly support industry leaders!
If you shop with Window Cleaning Resource you will get a discount on all future orders. Save money while you make money!
Tips For Creating
Great Youtube Content:
- Introduce Yourself - Introduce yourself in every video in case it is someone’s first time watching a video on your channel
- Don't Get Discouraged - Creating Youtube content is a marathon, not a sprint. You are not going to get thousands of followers over night.
- Engage With Your Audience - Reply to comments, listen to your viewers and answer questions if people have them. This is how you build trust with your followers.
- Be Authentic - No one likes a phony! Be sure you truly believe/love the product or information you are presenting to your viewers. People respect honest reviews and feedback.
- Provide Value - Be genuine and provide value to your followers. Don't spam your videos with links, if you come off pushy and constantly trying to sell something, it becomes off-putting.
- Invest In A Good Mic - Poor sound quality is really noticeable when you buy cheap mics and it is off putting. your viewers.
- Consistently Upload - Consider forming a schedule of when you upload videos. It will keep you accountable and viewers want to know when then can expect your next upload.
- Title Your Videos - Carefully craft your video titles. What is appealing to your viewers? Make sure your title is captivating and true to your content.
- Upload Thumbnails - Thumbnails are important, come up with a consistent style for your brand.
- Write Descriptions - Always include a description in your video, be sure to link any products using your affiliate code.
Examples Of Great
- "Top" Videos - Top 3, 5 or 10 style videos on topics such as tools, techniques, or business tips.
- Job Overviews - Show a job you are doing and some possible pros and cons of the job.
- Tool Reviews - Give detailed reviews about a tool such as what you liked or disliked about it. Be honest so your viewers can learn to trust you.
- Vlogs - Film a whole day of work and talk about some of the other things you do in the day along with cleaning windows.
- Show And Tell Your Vehicle - Show off your window cleaning vehicle, viewers always like getting new ideas for the vehicles.
- Show And Tell Your Tools - Show off your tools, tool belt, etc to show others what you have every day for cleaning windows.
- Business Tips - Your personal tips can be very helpful to viewers about how to quote, get more business, or any other topic you feel you have knowledge on.