Instagram Affiliate Program
Perks of the Program
Earn Passive Income
Earn commission on all sales you refer! People must purchase through your link. Affiliate links can only be shared on Instagram.
No time Commitment
Work on your own time and when it is most convenient for you. There is NO time commitment or deadlines from us.
Be An Industry Leader
If you are an active Instagramer, your photos may be inspiring the window cleaning community. We support industry leaders!
If you shop with Window Cleaning Resource you will get a discount on all future orders. Save money while you make money!
Tips For Creating
Great Instagram Content:
- Have A Bio - Back to basics! Make sure you have a bio. Convey what you are about. Include relevant hashtags, etc.
- Use Visually Appealing Photos - This may seem obvious but we have to say it. Photos should be clear, vibrant and cool. We'll share some examples below.
- Use LinkTree (Or Something Similar) - Instagram only allows one link in your profile. Services like Linktree (free) can help. Always link your affiliate code!
- Engage With Your Audience - Reply to comments on and off your posts/profile. Build trust with your followers and make new followers simultaneously. Follow relevant accounts too!
- Provide Value - Be genuine and provide value to your followers. Don't spam your videos with links, if you come off pushy and constantly trying to sell something, it becomes off-putting.
- Use Hashtags - Always use hashtags so new people can find your posts. Be tagging #wcrlife and #iorderfromwcr for your WCR relevant hashtags.
- Use Mentions - Repost or reblog other accounts. You can always tag @windowcleaner in your cool content.
- Consistently Upload - Consider forming a schedule of when you upload posts or stories. It will keep you accountable and keep account looking fresh and active.
- Be Cool - This may be vague but the best performing window cleaning instagrams are just cool and filled with fresh, vibrant photos.
- Don't Forget About Stories - Creating Youtube content is a marathon, not a sprint. You are not going to get thousands of followers over night.
- Post Videos -Instagram isn't just for pictures. You can utilize videos in a number of ways. Think reels, IGTV and more!