IPC Eagle Hydro Station Double RO with Gasoline Engine and Pump
The Hydro Station Double RO from IPC Eagle is a 4 stage filtration system capable of producing large amounts of purified water even in remote locations.
The Hydro Station from IPC Eagle is a 4 stage filtration system capable of producing large amounts of purified water even in remote locations. A number of variations of this system are available for any purified water cleaning application. The Hydro Station can be mounted in an open or enclosed trailer or in the rear of a pickup truck.
The Hydro Station standard features include:
- Honda GX 160 Motor with Cat Pump. 1,500 PSI at 4 GPM
- 4" x 40" RO membrane
- 40" pressure vessel Sediment/Carbon filter (Provides up to 20,000 Gallons before replacement)
- DI cartridge
Hydro Station Upgrades Include:
- Hose reels for both high pressure and low pressure.
- Pressure washer spray gun (High-Pressure Spray Nozzles) with storage manifold
- Multiple RO membranes for extra water production
- Storage tanks from 235-1,000 Gallons