Okay, I need some help/input.
Got a bid request today for post construction window cleaning.
This is the job: http://www.blueridgeshadows.com/lodging.shtml
While I have no doubt my team and I can handle this job, it will obviously be a first for my company.
- do I charge by the window, pane or hour? And would the hour rate be my rate for each man?
- two (2) man-lifts will be needed. Dose the rental price get added in to the estimate?
- How many days for a 3-4 man team using 2 man-lifts? Or could 1 lift do the job.
- How long is too long to stay on a job.
- will a contract be needed, and should the payment be accepted before or at the start of the job?
It wasn’t noted whether or not interior was needed. is it usually exterior only?
There is 3 more hotels going up in the area, and if i can capture this one and do the usual superb job we may be able to fanegle our way to the others as well as the established ones in the area (small town USA).
Guy and gals any input would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Also, point out anything I’ve missed. I got a day or two to get back to them. Also, if anyone has a bid template for this kind of job I’d appreciate that as well…
Note: 2 of my guys are certified man-lift operators, and the rental company will provide training as well. Also, i am insured by Safeco up to three stories. Should I notify them for additional insurance?