How can I get a good photo of dirty windows? All I can ever get is reflections and if it does show any detail its faint.
Just take a digi camera and go crazy from every angle, inside and outside, different light conditions. Try everything. With a digi cam you can never take too many pictures.
Manuel I had struggled with this for year… like Alex said digi cam is key. Also No flash. A good lighting day is helpful as well.
The other posts are bang on. I’ll just reinforce their ideas.
• Picture on an angle = less reflection glare.
• No flash reduces chance of glare.
• Make sure natural light is behind you.
• Sometimes a pic taken from the inside looking out is more effective.
• search the web on digital photography tips.
Thanks for the replies.
so in other words… no online resource for the pics