Business Code for Schedule C (Taxes)


Hey all, working on taxes and I can not remember or figure out what Business Code to use. Does anyone know what category we fall under? Janitorial? Other Services? Can’t find a good answer anywhere. :confused:


Never mind. Literally found the answer right after asking. :confused: typical me.


Hire a cpa. They’re pretty cheap when you consider what they’re doing for you. Plus your less likely to get audited if a licenced cpa send in your taxes .


Hire a “CPA”


Ya. Auto-correct got me.